Friday 30 August 2013

Snailmail from Marja

This week I have received a snailmail from Marja. She has fab handwriting! Turns out she's a teacher, and she teaches Dutch! She also collects stamps, and I really like the stamps on the envelope she sent me.

The envelope was full of paperbeauty! A handmade postcard which I found really cool. Some craft paper, a little pink envelope with a baroque woman on a little card and a baroque sticker. Really cute! A piece of happy wrapping paper, a handmade card with a dutch poem, an envelope with some sticky notes, some nice pictures, a Russian saying and a crocheted red flower. I feel really spoiled! It felt like a surpise party to find all this in the envelope!

2 comments:

  1. Wow cool one! I suck in snailmailing because of my lack of time.. :/
    But i love writing letters anyway! the reading, writing, and sending! loveeely!!! :) will send some letters soon again ! Love your blog!

    kiss,
    Melissa//themindofanexchange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! Great you like my blog! If you do ever have the time for snailmail, feel free to contact me! Love Franka

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!