Sunday 8 September 2013

Snailmail to Marja

This week my snailmail for Marja went on it's way. I've wrapped it all together in some red see through paper. Unwrapping is part of the fun!

In the package a postcard, two vintage traintickets, vintage buttons, a label, a picture, a piece of lace ribbon, four tiny envelopes, word chewinggum (!) and ofcourse a letter! Since Marja is a teacher who teaches dutch, I made some chewing gum, well, without real chewing gum, but with interesting words from a dutch dictionary. I've called it: interesting wordgum. This was very easy to make by the way! A finished package of chewing gum, aluminum foil and some words! Sometimes a picture is like poetry. On the back of the picture I've written a small poem. Well, to be honest, I've made the poem up! I used a page of a book where I've highlighted some words to make a poem. A great way to look at language by the way! Some tiny envelopes with stamps (she's a stampcollector), some seeds from our aquilegia, stickers and a few tiny pictures of angels!

1 comment:

  1. Ik ben nu dus heeeeel nieuwsgierig naar the poem on the back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!