Monday 17 March 2014

Outgoing: to Mim

I've sent out this mail to Mirjam to thank her for her PIF (Pay It Forward). She had written me such a nice letter, and I really like letters that come from the heart. The kind of letter where you just start writing away without really thinking about it. Where you just start rambling on about life or thoughts or stuff that has happened to you. So I made my own stationary with a stamp and started writing. Six pages later I thought I better stop :-)
I've included some pages from a vintage Red Cross book about lifting patients. I used to work in a nursing home and really damaged my shoulder while lifting people, Mirjam had some back problems while doing the same kind of work. So I thought this would be really fun to see how it's not done. If you want to break your back, go ahead, but I would strongly recommend to check the latest patient lifting techniques!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!