Tuesday 8 July 2014

Outgoing: to Janien in Belgium

I came across these recordsleeves while thrifting and reckoned they would make a great envelope! Sturdy paper and perfect mailsize. I especially loved the vintage typo on this one. In the recordsleeve envelope I had put some paperlove for Janien. She shares the same love for embroidery on paper and vintage sewing supplies. So I put some hand embroidered cards in, a vintage cardboard bobbin en bra fasteners in a vintage envelope (I love it when there is tissue paper inside the envelope), vintage stamps (also a few from Belgium!) and some vintage advertising (perfect for some crafting). My favourite would be the one on the last picture, the typo and the blackness. A perfect ad!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!